Friday 2 June 2017

New page for Naval Wargames

Having tried a few naval games using my GRASP rules, I've decided to set up a page specifically for the naval games. Its unlikely I'll try  the commercial sets out there ( having played General Quarters, Harpoon, etc before) , so hopefully I'll get some WW2, Napoleonic and ACW ships up here over the next few weeks. Next on the workdesk is the entire fleet of Poland  during WW2; these are based and primed, ready to go. After that I may take a break from grey and paint a few Napoleonics - I'm keen to explore the naval actions of the South American War of Liberation so I might end up requisitioning some French and British ships for that. aside from that i found a few 1/4000 scale WW1 ships which I will be converting into 1/3000 aeronefs just for a laugh.

Here's a pic of Chileans ships in action nabbed from Wiki -




No comments:

Post a Comment

Odds and Sods - Quinquiremes and biremes from Navwar 1/1200

Amongst a pile of  Napoleonic ships I acquired from ebay there were two packets of Navwar's ancient 1/1200th  ships. As a delaying tacti...